The 15th annual Unmanned Aerial Systems conference will take place in London on November 19-20, 2015 in the Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, UK. The UAS 2015 aims to explore the most highly relevant and niche developments within the field of UAS’s and UAV’s in relation to the military. The conference will provide the perfect platform for the industry to discuss the legislative, physical and technological challenges in implementing UAV’s and will assess the advancements in the commercial sector and how they can be applied to optimize military operations.
Key Benefits of Attending in 2015:
- Examine the integration of UAVs into protected national and international air space
- Discuss the influence of commercial tech developments and give a critical analysis of the ramifications of these on the military
- Evaluate the importance of scale and the impact of small and nano-sized UAVs on training and operations
- Debate the use of autonomous UAVs in ISR, combat support and law enforcement
- Explore the measures being taken to counter UAS strikes
For those interested in attending, there is currently an early bird discount of £300 when registering before 17th July 2015. Book by the 30th September and save £100.