MilTech 2012, conference & exhibition on military and security technologies in Israel, will be held May 8th, 2012 in Israel. The Miltech Conference will focus on the presentation of electronic systems intended for military warfare and weapon systems and the latest advance technology breakthroughs based on experience accumulated during current security operations and throughout the latest conflicts. A professional exhibition showcasing systems, applications, components, testing equipment and design tools will be held throughout the convention, also featuring sub-contractors and service providers in this sector.
Areas of interest for this coming convention include the following topics:
- Trends and forecasts in the battlefield of the future
- Dispersive sensors’ systems
- Electro-optics on the battlefield
- Miniature military robotics trends and technologies
- Locating in the presence of electronic jamming
- Communication and links