MilSpace 2011 will take place in Paris on 4 & 5 April, Radisson SAS Hotel, Paris Boulogne, Paris, France. Returning for its 5th year, this event will identify and explore the latest developments and issues in the military’s use of space across Europe and North America. MilSpace 2011 will focus on the changing nature of military space partnerships and the impact of recent government austerity measures. As military use of space continues to evolve, ensure that you stay ahead of the game and build future space partnerships!
Key speakers for 2011 include:
- Brigadier General Yves Arnaud, Commander, Joint Space Command, French Joint Staff
- Colonel André Dupuis, Director of Space Development, Canadian Department of Defense
- Wing Commander David Keighley, CAS-AS Strat Space, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Alda Silveira-Reis, Head of Unit, Partnerships and Military Capabilities, CMPD, General Secretariat of the Council of the EU
Why should you attend MilSpace 2011?
- Discuss the changing nature of European militarization of space – what is the way forward?
- Gain expert insights into the future direction and challenges facing Military Space in the US
- Hear about the European approach to BMD and the differences between the European and US approach
- Learn about the operational use of space and efforts to increase NATO spatial cooperation
- Identify future opportunities for military, civil and commercial co-operation