Military Aircraft Maintenance & Repair will be held on 31st January – 1st February 2011, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London. With an outstanding keynote presentation on Aircraft Maintenance – An Operational Overview from Brigadier General Alberto Rosso, Chief of Staff, Italian Air Force, this event will give you the chance to hear first hand operational experiences. Specially tailored presentations will cover maintenance for fast jets, helicopters and heavy airlift, plus there will be special reports on the latest key issues in military aircraft maintenance.
The expert speaker line-up includes:
- Group Captain G. Bland, Military Airworthiness Authority, Royal Air Force, UK
- Wing Commander Mark Stubbs, MAA Technical Certification, Royal Air Force, UK
- Wing Commander Paul Lloyd, Officer Commanding Forward Support Wing, RAF Marham, Royal Air Force, UK
- Lieutenant Colonel Pedro Alexandre Entradas Salvada, F-16 Program Manager, Portuguese Air Force
- Lieutenant Commander Andy Hall, Aircraft Structural Integrity, Royal Navy, UK
- Major Markus Mecklin, Air Material Command, Finnish Air Force
- Major Sebastian Taubert, Officer Commanding MRO Eurofighter, German Air Force
- Captain Lars Sommarin, Air Combat Training Unit, Swedish Air Force
- Dimitrios Petridis, Programme Manager of the Aviation Support Programme Office, NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency (NAMSA)
- Carl Garvie, Airworthiness and Certification Officer, European Defence Agency
Why should you attend Military Aircraft Maintenance & Repair?
- Discuss the latest market trends and industry analysis
- Examine real life experiences of managing military aircraft maintenance in challenging operational environments
- Assess lessons learned from the NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency (NAMSA)
- Perspectives on ageing aircraft and aircraft structural integrity. How can you ensure continuing airworthiness?
- Network with aircraft maintenance professionals and military decision makers
- Examine the outline and implications of UK MOD & European Military airworthiness requirement
Hear international military operational case studies
Plus post-conference workshop:
Outsourcing CAMO Activities – A Military Perspective
In association with: Mackenzie Morgan Aerospace Consultants