Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology 2016 will feature leading experts representing Italian, Swedish, Irish and US Coast Guard, Italian Air Force, NATO, Finnish Navy and many more. The 2-day event programme will cover a variety of topics including:
– Procurement projects for multiple ISR platforms including UAVs and maritime patrol aircraft
– Operational experiences conducting maritime missions
– International coastguards’ experience and border control
– Research & Development: Maritime surveillance systems
– International cooperation; Information sharing
– Search and rescue missions and so much more.
The speakers and invited participants will be carefully selected to bring together those with active requirements for Maritime ISR assets and will ensure that as well as military leaders, the OEMS and prime contractors participate. We will also make sure that the very latest technology innovators will be present to share their ground breaking equipment with a captive audience all looking to advance their Maritime Situational Awareness programmes.