SETAF Norway 2015 is a meeting for the soldier modernisation community that is designed around a series of focused discussion groups run by co-chairs who are selected experts on vital subject matter. With no PowerPoint presentations, the SETAF meeting will dedicate the precious time of its participants to in-depth learning, networking and discussions, making it a complementary part of the soldier modernisation communities’ annual training and development programme.
Why you should attend SETAF Norway 2015?
- No attendees, only participants. SETAF is an event where everyone gets involved in technical discussions
- Speakers and participants confirmed from soldier system experts from Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, US, Canada, Austria, Germany, Poland, Romania and the Netherlands
- Hear direct operational feedback from soldier systems tested in theatre and how this real life experience is redesigning the next phase of national programmes
- Real solutions uncovered in the SETAF exhibition zone: the very latest technologies will be showcased to help advance the next generation of soldier system
- Take advantage of over 20 hours of informal networking-more than at any other soldier system meeting in 2015!
Don’t miss pre-conference Winter Warfare Soldier Equipment Briefings Day (08.30 – 15.00, 14 April, Scandic Solli Hotel) and the post-conference SETAF Programme Acquisition and Integrated Masterclass (14.00-17.00, 16 April, Scandic Solli Hotel. Free for Military/Government and Public sector).
For more information please contact Adam Keevash, +44 (0) 207 827 6002, e-mail: [email protected] Event website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2015setaf13.asp