Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2016 is the only dedicated meeting that aims to develop capability in this critical area. Combining senior military representation with leading solution providers from industry, Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness 2016 shall draw on operational case studies, strategy, training protocol and the development of cutting edge sensors, communications and optronics equipment.
The 2016 speaker line-up features:
• Colonel William Nuckols, Director, Mounted Requirements, Manoeuvre Centre of Excellence, US Army
• Colonel Fredrik Stahlberg, Commander of the Skaraborg Regiment, Swedish Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Mark Cornell, Royal Signals, SO1 Requirements Manager, Battlefield and Tactical CIS Delivery Team, ISS, JFC, UK MoD
• Lieutenant Colonel Klein Schaarsberg, Head of Training Branch, Land Training Centre, Netherlands Army
• Lieutenant Colonel Peter Nielsen, Commander, Armoured Division, Danish Army Combat and Fire Support School
The agenda also includes: Royal Dutch Army, Norwegian Armed Forces, Joint IT Command Netherlands Defence Material Organization, DE&S, Thales, Selex ES, Rheinmetall Defence Electronics plus many more.
Don’t miss the pre-conference workshop:
Accessing Vetronics Architectures for the Creation of a Fully Networked and Interoperable Vehicle.
Hosted by Professor Elias Stipidis, Director, Vetronics Research Centre
For further details visit www.armouredvehicles-sa.com
Contact the team on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email: [email protected]