Defense Manufacturing Conference 2011 will be held November 28 – December 1, 2011 in Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California. The theme for the conference, “Strategically Aligning Our Strengths to Help Shape the Force”, will address the performance requirements of the warfighter, present and future, and the ability to respond rapidly and effectively to a wide range of possible threats. Concurrent discussion on the issues impacting affordable manufacturing of these superior systems and platforms will be offered as part of the agenda.
Conference Topic Areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing Enterprise
- Composites Processing and Fabrication
- Electronics Processing and Fabrication
- Energetics/Munitions Manufacturing Technology
- Sustainable Manufacturing and Alternative Fuels