The first annual CBRN-E Asia Pacific conference and exhibition will be held April 11-12, 2011, Singapore. SMi are proud to announce the launch of the first annual CBRN-E Asia Pacific conference and exhibition – the largest gathering of high level government, military and industry CBRN-E experts in Asia Pacific. The first annual CBRN-E Asia Pacific conference and exhibition
Take the opportunity to attend this outstanding conference which will run parallel to a vibrant exhibition showcasing the latest products and solutions for the CBRN-E community and assess how nations are raising awareness, coordinating a first response, training tactical units and which technologies they are using.
Hear from an international line-up of expert CBRN-E speakers, decide which sessions are of most relevance to you during our special stream sessions, take part in an interactive panel discussion and post conference working groups, visit our industry leading exhibitors showcasing their latest products, and network with a diverse range of CBRN-E experts from across the globe – an event not to be missed!
Our esteemed speaking panel includes:
- Brigadier General Jonathan Treacy, Commanding Officer, Joint Task Force Civil Support, US NORTHCOM
- Lieutenant General Chalermsuk Yugala, Senior Special Advisor CBRN, Royal Thai Army
- Colonel (Ret’d) Dante S Dinsay, Deputy Director, Intelligence and Operations Bureau, Office of Transportation Security, DOTC, Philippines
- Major Nick Bowden, Officer Commanding, EOD CBRN-E, New Zealand Defence Force
- Dr Tetsu Okumura, Office of Assistant Chief Cabinet Secretary for National Security and Crisis Management, Government of Japan
- Eric Stevenson, Deputy Director, CBRN Domain, Australian Department of Defence