The 2nd Annual Border Management Conference & Technology Expo will provide a platform to discuss strategies that enhance operational efficiency and advance border security including the latest implementation strategies and program initiatives to ensure the flexibility and preparedness of agencies working together to battle violent crime on the border.
2012 esteemed speakers include Thomas Winkowski, Deputy Commissioner, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Daniel Ragsdale, Deputy Director, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Michael Fisher, Chief U.S. Border Patrol and many more.
Attendees will have the opportunity to collaborate and network with representatives from the border management community, as well as personnel from various government agencies, local and federal law enforcement, manufacturers/contractors, and technology service providers. Attendees will include thought leaders and decision makers involved in air, land, and maritime border operations.
2 Ways to Participate
Exhibition and Presentation Theatre – FREE TO ATTEND
- Get exclusive access to the latest technology needed to secure U.S. ground, air and maritime borders
- Interact with over 100 vendors and thousands of attendees on the exhibit hall floor
- Secure a front row seat to 6 educational sessions, 4 keynote presentations and 2 interactive panel discussions in the Exhibit Hall Presentation Theatre
- Network and build partnerships across government agencies
- Examine ways industry can help by concentrating on resource needs and gaps
Main Conference & Focus Day
- Hear from over 30+ speakers addressing the hottest issues in border management and security
8 specialized presentations on a separate Unmanned Aerial Systems Focus Day
- Receive an up-to-date overview on 2013 procurement and acquisition strategies
- Understand current and future requirements of the Department of Homeland Security
- Hear strategic plans to contend with border threats