Air Mission Planning Conference will be held on 8th & 9th June 2011, Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK. This event will focus on the strategic, tactical and operational air mission planning issues facing today’s military. Attending at SMi’s Air Mission Planning 2011 will allow you to hear from, and network with, senior speakers from the USAF, Italian Air Force, the Australian Defence Force, Royal Air Force and Thales, as well as a number of NATO agencies and other key players in military air planning. With the opportunity to learn from those who have successfully implemented strong air mission planning strategies, and discuss the challenges facing the modern air planner, don’t miss this key event.
- Major General James Poss, Assistant Head of ISR, USAF
- Colonel Gianpaolo Marchetto, A5 Division Chief, Italian Air Force Command
- Colonel Heinz Joachim Hecht, NAEW&C Force Command, SHAPE
- Wing Commander Paul Kendall, Head of Strategy Division, Joint Force Air Component Headquarters, RAF
Why should you attend Air Mission Planning 2011?
- DISCUSS interoperability, data exchange and cross-domain solutions for the modern mission planner
- ASSESS the experiences of mission planners from the civil sector – what can military aviation planners learn?
- ANALYSE the latest mission planning solutions and technology on offer
- NETWORK with a senior line up of military speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, France and across the NATO Alliance
Plus post-conference workshop Removing The Air Gaps in Mission Planning in association with: Mission Planning Australia