SMi Group is proud to announce that the 20th annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition will return to London on 6th, 7th and 8th November and a small satellite and disruptive space technology focus day on the 5th November. As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom’s reputation has been built on the high-level international speakers and decision makers it attracts and the fantastic interactive opportunities offered during the conference sessions, workshops and networking receptions.
This year will cover developments and updates to international MilSatCom programmes, such as Skynet 6, the impact of the U.S. National Defence Authorization Act 2018; promising ‘Fundamental Reform of National Security Space’, and reflections the Wideband AoA. It will also explore: allied collaboration and future military programmes, resilience and protection in future architectures, next-generation small sat LEO constellation and much more!
Key Reasons to Attend Global MilSatCom 2018:
- Critical host nation support, up to and including the ministerial level – providing comprehensive coverage of the UK’s space sector and SATCOM goals
- An international speaker line up unrivaled within other events, that provide key updates from established and emerging space-faring nations across the globe
- A dedicated focus day looking at how small satellite constellations and disruptive space technology is revolutionizing space-based communications
- Meet and network with over 500 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 8 hours of breaks; as well as 2 drinks receptions and 2 conference dinners
- A key day focused on developments on US SATCOM – analyzing growing requirements, programme proceedings and procurement plans
To register or for more information visit: http://www.globalmilsatcom.com/defcon